Vendor Managed Inventory
- REMMEY account managers take periodic inventories at the customer’s facility.
- These inventory numbers are shared with both purchasing and production to determine economic order quantities, min/max stocking requirements and systematic delivery schedules.
- These inventory numbers then are shared via fax, e-mail, and EDI and an can be custom designed on a customer-by-customer basis.
- We can also produce monthly reports to verify usage rates and control purchases.
- Bi-weekly inventory taken at a plastic film producer provides a realistic Just-In-Time program that increases uptime for production lines and keeps pallet stocks fresh.
- REMMEY manages a paper supplier’s entire on-site pallet and skid inventory using the customer’s own production schedules to keep adequate stock on hand for their plant that operates on a 24/7 schedule.
- Reduces the ‘ﬁre drills” caused by running low on pallets.
- Improves inventory availability and avoids service disruptions.