- REMMEY is a member of “FIRST ALLIANCE LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT.”
- FALM is a national partnership between 18 other regional pallet manufacturers with the common goal of ‘Retrieving, Repairing and Returning” pallets to their original source at a fraction of the cost of a new pallets.
- REMMEY can recapture your pallets from your customers and have them repaired (if need be) and returned, ready to go back into production.
- This program is used for “specialized” pallets (other than 48×40), which go to specific customers on a regular basis.
- The retrieved pallet is typically a higher cost pallet designed for multiple trips.
- REMMEY has recaptured, repaired, and returned 150,542 pallets to a Fortune 100 building supply company.
- These pallets are retrieved from over 300-supply houses in the Northeast United States end returned to one of 3 manufacturing sites in FULL truckload quantities.
- Pick-ups are made within 3 working days; return cycle time approximates 5 working days.
- Improved pallet management
- Lower pallet costs
- Internet-based, 24/7/365 reporting
- Eliminates pallet disposal for your customers