Pallet Drying Services
REMMEY has the technology and processes to produce pallets with significantly lower Moisture Content (MC) levels.
To meet the various levels of “dry,” REMMEY utilizes one of three methods:
- Heated Forced-Air Chambers
- Agency-Certified Kiln Dried Lumber
- Forced-Air Trailer Technology
- We provide pallet drying services to Pharmaceutical companies who require mold-free pallets.
- Metal Fabricators use dry pallets to eliminate oxidation of metal parts in shipment.
- Paper companies require dry pallets to prevent the moisture naturally occurring in lumber from being ‘wicked up’ into their paper.
Reducing the Moisture Content levels in pallets results in numerous benefits:
- Increased strength and stiffness
- Reduced weight
- Elimination of water-related damage to product
- Eliminates odor
- Prevents stains on products
- Eliminates mold growth