REMMEY is CERTIFIED to Heat Treat pallets in accordance with the IPPC Regulations.
REMMEY uses a “Heat Sterilization” chamber, which is designed to heat the core temperature of the lumber in a pallet to 132.8 degrees for 30 minutes to eradicate any living insects or larva.
- ALL PALLETS BEING EXPORTED to any country except Canada.
- For a fragrance company, our Heat Treatment process was used to eliminate the “sour smell” of green hardwood and preserve product integrity.
- Compliance with international EXPORT laws.
- Eliminates insects or pests in warehouse pallets for Food Grade manufacturing companies or Pharmaceutical companies
- Reduces the moisture content of a pallet to eliminate moisture being transferred into product coming in contact with the pallet.