Custom Packaging Solutions
REMMEY has over 40 years of experience designing and solving pallet, dunnage, and wooden crating challenges.
- For a personal care products company. REMMEY created Point-of-Purchase display
pallets painted to match the color scheme of the customer’s corrugated display.
- For a Medical Equipment company, REMMEY developed IPPC-certified
knockdown plywood crates, which are self-aligning for easy assembly.
- For an electronics manufacturer: REMMEY designed a ‘shock absorbing” base (foam and plywood), which allows the product to ride on a cushion of “air” to protect shock sensitive equipment.
- More attractive packaging.
- Reduced cost and man-hours in preparing units for shipping.
- Less storage area.
- Reduced freight costs.
- Customer flexibility: We design solutions that conform to the CUSTOMER’S product needs and requirements rather than their products having to conform to the constraints of ‘standard’ pallets.