Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Lehighton, PA, we are logistically situated to service the Northeast United States. Over the years, Remmey has strived to stay ahead of the needs of our clients providing a wide variety of services including GMA-Style Pallets, Custom Pallets, Point of Purchase Pallets, Recycled Pallets, Remanufactured Combo Pallets, Euro Pallets, Wooden Crates, Corrugated Pallets, Plastic Pallets, ECE-PAK Pallet Collars, Standard & Cut-to-Length Plywood, and more.
Service is as important as the product. We are proud of our ability to accommodate the needs of our customers. In addition to the core services listed here, we have collaborated with companies to develop services and solutions that range from the unique to the unusual. Please feel free to contact us about any special pallet services you might need. Some of the services we provide include, but are not limited to Pallet Design System (PDS) – proprietary software for pallet design/strength analysis, Heat Treatment (IPPC-ISPM #15), Vendor-Managed Inventories (VMI), Reverse Logistics Programs, Custom Packaging, Pallet Buy Back, Pallet Drying.
With two manufacturing facilities consisting of 38 acres covering 75,000 square feet under roof with locations in Beaver Springs, PA (Central PA) and Lehighton, PA (Northeastern PA) Remmey is logistically well positioned to serve customers throughout the Northeast United States. Our facilities include:
The ability to produce up to 9,500 pallets per day
- 118 full-time experienced and well-trained workforce.
- 14 company operated tractor trailers
- 16 Company-owned flat beds and more than 75 van trailers
- 3 Heat Treatment Kilns
- 6 Automated Nailing Machines
- 6 Integrated, high-speed Saw Lines
- PA-approved Safety Committee and continuous OSHA training throughout the year
A behind the scenes look at REMMEY
Some of the industries we serve are:
It is our policy to actively advance the professional interests of the pallet industry. We are actively involved in several of the premier pallet-related trade associations:
- National Wooden Pallet and Container Association (NWPCA)
- Remmey management serves on the Board of Directors of the NWPCA and as members of two executive committees
- Pennsylvania Forest Products Association
- Pennsylvania Concrete Masonry Associations